How to Send a Corrected/Voided Claim

When a claim needs to be submitted electronically as a Corrected or Voided Claim, there is identifying information that needs to be changed on the transaction before it is resubmitted.

Before submitting the claim as corrected, make sure to change the information that needs to be corrected. This might need to be information changed in the Client Intake or Client Billing Activity. Once the information is corrected or changed, you will want to enter the corrected claim details to resubmit.

In order to submit a Corrected Claim electronically, you will need the Original Claim Number/ID from the initial claim that was submitted. This information is provided by the Payer or might be present in the Explanation of Benefits.

Click the link below screenshot for full details

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.