Question: As the Super Admin for my organization what are the different levels of access I can assign users?
In Order from Lowest to Highest
- Low-level Admin - Can see all patients but has no access to the clinical modules
- Clinician - Access to clinical modules but cannot delete records or clients, Limited access to Setup menu.
- Senior Clinician - Access to the clinical modules, can delete records but not clients. Additional access to the Setup menu.
- Director - Access to the clinical modules, can delete record not clients with access to more of the Setup menu
- Administrator - Access to clinical modules, can delete records not clients with access to the majority of Setup menu and run reports.
- Super Admin - Access to all modules and Setup menu, can delete records and clients. This level has can assign access to any user of the previously mentioned levels as well as the Super Admin level to another user.
For Full documentation please refer to this attachment click link below this screenshot