*** For a full printout of this release click the link at the bottom of this article ***
This release covers:
- Quick File and Sign: Users can electronically sign-off on AccuCare client records in a more streamlined and efficient way.
- Batch File and Sign: Now users are able to electronically sign off on records in a batch format in Progress Notes and in Chart Management.
- Multiple Client View in Chart Management: Now users can view multiple clients at one time in Chart Management.
- Service Date Added to Chart Management: The service date column has been added to Chart Management.
- Client Copay Information and Plan Notes: Now a copay amount can be recorded in the Payer Plan Details.
- Improvements to Billing Transfer and how Units and Amounts are converted from Scheduler appointments and/or Progress Notes.
- New Opioid Risk Tool added to Screening/Supplements: The Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) was designed to predict the probability of a patient displaying aberrant behaviors when prescribed opioids for chronic pain.
- Additional Categories added for Custom Forms: Now users can place additional filters on where Custom Forms appear in AccuCare
- Save and Sign Off from the Live Record: Users can now save a record and go directly to signing off.