Yes, both the patient and health care provider benefit greatly from telehealth. Regardless of their location providers can deliver care to their patients.
Articles in this section
- What is Telehealth?
- Is there a benefit to using telehealth?
- Federal Communications Commission $200 million COVID19 Telehealth Program
- Can I bill for telehealth?
- Are there any recommendations on which Telehealth solution would work for our organization and AccuCare?
- Does AccuCare have a telehealth solution?
- What equipment would I need for telehealth?
- Is Zoom software free of charge?
- Is the Zoom application HIPAA complaint?
- I don’t have a BAA with Zoom, is this still OK to utilize?