What does “All Licenses are being used” message mean: All allowed license slots are in-use by users who have access to the AccuCare database.
To ensure proper licensing and security each license must be logged in correctly to gain access and logged out correctly to release the license for others to use. The license is tied to a timer and will close after 1 hour of inactivity releasing the license back to the queue for others to use. If you remain active the timer resets itself to 1 hour every time you move from one module to another or save a form. Inactivity is defined as being idle, not moving forward, backward, stopping or going to another module.
Here are some scenarios that would lock the license for 1 hour
- AccuCare user logs in then walks away leaving the program running.
- AccuCare user logs in but exits the program by closing the browser instead of using the Log Out buttons.
- AccuCare user logs in but exits the program by closing the browser then attempts to use another license by logging in again – the result is two license are now showing in-use one active and one locked.
Solution for Standard AccuCare Users if you receive the notice “All Licenses are in-use” when attempting to log in to AccuCare.
- Contact your AccuCare Super Admin who has the ability to go into your AccuCare System to view the session logs. They would be able to release the locked licenses. (Your Super Admin is the person within your organization who initially sets up your user-id and password in the AccuCare database)
Solution for Super Admin Users if you or your users receive the notice “All Licenses are in-use” when attempting to log in to AccuCare.
- You might be contacted by your users or find yourself receiving “All Licenses are in-use”. Since you are the Super Admin an option will appear allowing you access the Session Logs within your AccuCare database.
Step #1 – Check the user you wish to End Session
Step #2 – Click the [End Session] button
Click [OK] button to delete the selected session.
This will release the licenses allowing you and your users to log in