Question: How do I grant a user the ability to view all user’s schedules?
- First, the only user who can grant access to view all user’s schedulers is the Super Admin.
- Second, the default to see everyone’s schedule is granted automatically to Super Admins and Administrators.
Step #1 - The Super Admin would open Setup à Users found on the ribbon
Setup #2 – Select the user from the list of users
- First, click the [Edit] button
- Then click the Customized tab
- Select “View All User’s Schedule” under Denied Area
- Next, click the right-pointing arrow to move your selection to Allowed Areas
- Verify the View All User’s Scheduler is under Allowed Areas
- Click the [Save] button to update the user access