If you find yourself having to retype the same generic statement, repeatedly when creating a group or individual note please consider creating and saving them as reusable statements. In AccuCare, we have a place for you to save them so all users can benefit from this option.
Here is how you would create these statements:
- Open a progress note and select any client
- Next, select the Add Individual button
- Click on the [Statements] button at bottom of the Progress Note.
- Decided if you plan to create an Individual note or Group note by selecting the correct radio button
- Next, click the [Add] button and being typing in your generic note as you want it to appear when used.
- Once the note is typed click the save button to add it to your list of statements
- Repeat Step 4 thru 6 until you are done.
- Use the Close button to close the Statement dialog box
- Now click the Cancel button since we were only creating new reusable statements
For additional questions, contact AccuCare Support at 800-324-7966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!